I'm trying to learn XSLT and thought that PHP 4.0.4 with the Sablotron
extension would be ideal for this, but I quite simply cannot get any
samples I find to work.  I'm trying to use the class.XSLTransform.php
file mentioned in the annotated PHP manual, but I get a fatal error on
line 113 (don't have the exact text,but it doesn't say anything more
useful).

I've compiled PHP --with-sablot --enable-sablot-errors-descriptive
--with-pgsql, and tried two sets of sample files which are said to work.
  One from phpbuilder, the other from another php site, that I don't
remember the name of off hand.  (The second set of files has to do with
recipes, in case anyone out there might know where I found that set of
files.)

I'm running PHP 4.0.4 on Apache 1.3.14 on Linux Mandrake 7.1.  I've also
tried both 4.0.4 and 4.0.4pl1 on Apache 1.3.14 on NT 4 with identical
results.  Is there a problem with the sablotron extension that isn't
mentioned anywhere I can find, or am I doing something wrong?

Some simple samples that any of you have gotten working would be greatly
appreciated.

        - Theo