Hi,

I think this kind of reflection particularly holds true when thinking about
OpenSource development, where a potentially unlimited number of developers
all work on the same project; developers from all over the world. Now, how
would you possibly try to impose a coding standard to several dozens of
people coming from different countries, having different backgrounds, etc
etc.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]