How can you get something like:

header ("Location: $PHP_SELF?");

to redirect with the sessid in the url? In my tests, it redirects, but
does not append the sessid.

I have compiled with --enable-trans-sid. Transparent sid is working, I
can use it on links like:

<A HREF="<?php echo "$PHP_SELF?"; ?>">

and it works. I have put this on the links on my page, so that the
session will be kept even if the user has cookies disabled. But if the
user (who has cookies disabled) clicks on the browser back button, they

Is there a way to redirect this first page back to itself quickly, with
the sessid in the url, so that even a user with cookies disabled will
not lose the session if they use the browser back or reload buttons?

Thanks,
Doug