From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, 3 February 2001 9:28 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] getimagesize question

Hi,

I`m using the following to get the image size...

$size = getimagesize("$Frame");

My problem is $Frame can`t contain the full name of the image for various
reasons, so what I need to do is somehow add the rest, something along the
lines of this...

$size = getimagesize("$Frame'top.gif'");

If $Frame = Hello then the getimagesize would perform on Hellotop.gif but as
yet it isn`t working anyone have a suggestion? I have tried a few variations
such as

("$Frame" + "top.gif")
("$Frame\"top.gif\"")
($Frame"top.gif")