In article <95i2ch$1u8$[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ("McShen") wrote:

> I am just wondering if there are any PHP newsgroups like this one.

There are several newsgroups on PHP, but the only one I'd recommend is the
most active of them, <news:alt.php>.  The others tend to have much less
traffic, and almost all of that is stuff cross-posted or multi-posted to
alt.php anyway.

> I am looking for PHP newgroups so that i can ask people questions.

Well, <shrug>  there's no reason why you can't go somewhere else if really
want to.  Still...you do know that's what this list is for, right?

--
CC