Hello,

I reallize that the SQL syntax should be similar among all DB's which allow
SQL, but there are slight differences amongst them.  With that said, I have
written an SQL statement to the AS400 and am getting errors back.  So, and I
don't have ANY, I need a site to visit where I can reference DB2 and SQL for
the AS400.
Here is my error code:

SQL error: [IBM][CLI Driver][AS] SQL0401N The data types of the operands for
the operation "= " are not compatible. SQLSTATE=42818 , SQL state 42818 in
SQLExecDirect

Any ideas?
Was this Off-Topic?
Any suggestions where I could post these questions?

Thanks guys!

Karl