At 12:50 PM 2/5/01 -0500, Brian V Bonini wrote:
>DOCUMENT_ROOT  ???
>http://php.net/manual/en/language.variables.predefined.php

Ok, but having read the docs you pointed to (thanks), I still don't see how
to use it in an include directive.

I assume that since the vhost is specified to use "/home/dvh/public_html/"
as the server root, that DOCUMENT_ROOT is equal to "/home/dvh/public_html/"
when the server is  running any script from that vhost.

But, how do I apply that to the include directive?

<? include("/home/dvh/public_html/footer-nomenu.inc")?>

--
Where's dave? http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?kc6ete-9