Hi,

I'm a newbie with PHP and have successfully written some simple
scripts.  I am using Apache on Redhat Linux 6.2 with PHP 3.

At the moment, I have to give .php3 extensions ot my web files in order
for PHP to run.  If I insert PHP code into an .html file, it does not
execute.

Is their a way to configure PHP to execute from .html files?

P.S.  As I write this, I don't discount the possibility of this being an

Apache config.  If so, I apologize for posting to this list.

Thanks,
Don