  From: April
  To: PHP General
  Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2001 8:48 PM
  Subject: [PHP] Passing an array as an argument.

  How do you pass an array as an argument to a function?

  My code (or at least the important parts):

  function process_members($asker_rank, $email) {

  global $database_mysql;
  mysql_select_db($database_mysql);

      while (list ($key, $val) = each ($email)) {
         echo "$key => $val<br>";

  #########  This will display fine.   #########
  while (list ($key, $val) = each ($email)) {
      echo "$key => $val<br>";
  }

  #########  Doing the same thing with the function here returns this error,
  though.  ########
  // Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in lib.inc
  on line 447
   process_members($asker_rank, $total_members, $email);