From: "Jon Haworth" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2001 4:01 PM

> If I'd sent $5 off for every spam I've received someone else would be a
> millionaire by now.

And if I had $5 for every time somebody on a mailing list commented a spam
mail that went through the list, I'd be equally rich. :-)

No offense Duncan and Jon, but you're actually increasing the traffic as
much as the spammer himself. Just ignore the spam, let it pass through.

Now somebody will probably tell me I'm doing exactly the same by mentioning
this to you... ;-)

- Carsten