I have installed the CGI version of PHP and customized Apache's
httpd.conf. (Had to use CGI for this instance).

Since I only need (and want) a few php scripts to be available on this
server, I added the following line to httpd.conf in order to get my
script to work.

ScriptAlias /myfile.php /location/myfile.php

Then I added the following to "myfile.php"

#!/usr/local/bin/php

<?
phpinfo()
?>

Everything works fine except that I get "X-Powered-By: PHP/4.0.4pl1

Any Ideas on how to get rid of this stuff in the output?  I have looked
through the php.ini file, and php.net but couldn't find anything.

Thanks in advance

Tim