From: Christian Reiniger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2001 11:19 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PHP] Passing files to a browser

On Thursday 08 February 2001 18:43, Rob Root wrote:

> <?php
>     $fp = fopen("test.txt", "r");
>     header("content-type: text/plain");
>     fpassthru($fp);
>     fclose($fp);
> ?>
>
> And got:
> Hello, World
> <b>Warning</b>:  1 is not a valid File-Handle resource in

That most likely means the fopen () failed.

--
Christian Reiniger
LGDC Webmaster (http://sunsite.dk/lgdc/)

This is JohnC IMHO, I compaired tri-word groupings here and in his plan
and got a good match.

- /. posting discussing the likelihood that an AC post that claimed to
be
posted by John Carmack during his honeymoon (and having the login info
at
home) was actually from him.