Hello Yui,
I do not really understand your question.

> initial condition
> 1)  three are many *html in my SQL ex:xxx.html,and yyy.html
> 2)I have domain ex: abc (ex: http://www.abc.com)
> 3)database  name : aaa
> 4)table name :bbb

How is xxx.html in the SQL?

> I want to try next step.
> when I type in URL from brouze ,ex http://www.abc.com/xxx.html .
> I can get xxx.html from my SQL.
> when I type in URL from brouze ,ex http://www.abc.com/yyy.html
> I can get yyy.html from my SQL.
> How can I do this?
> Is it posible to create it?

If you want PHP to work in yyyy.html, you must
  a) tell the internet server (IIS or Apache or PWS or ?? ) that files
        with the name something.html (in stead of something.php)
        have to be worked on (parsed) by PHP.
        How to do that? That is different for every internet server.
or
 b) if you have an Apache webserver you can somewhere filter URL's so that
    every URL is changed from
                http://www.abc.com/yyy.html
                http://www.abc.com/file.php?id=yyy.html
        This is something for experienced people
or
 c) if you want too use php it is the easiest to tell users not to use
                http://www.abc.com/yyy.html
                but
                http://www.abc.com/file.php?id=yyyy
        because then in you rphp file called file.php you have the variable $id
        with the value 'yyyy' and then you can buildthe page yyy from your MySQL.

good luck,
Chris