I assume everyone knows about SourceForge?
http://sourceforge.net/projects/alexandria/
It is a 'self managed' project.  SourceForge manages thousands of open
source projects on the net, so you can be sure it is fairly robust.
Pretty cool features, too.

"Nold, Mark" wrote:

> -----------------
> Disclaimer: The information contained in this email is intended only for the
> use of the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may be confidential or
> contain legally privileged information. If you are not the intended
> recipient you are hereby notified that any perusal, use, distribution,
> copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
> email in error please immediately advise us by return email at
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] and delete the email document without making a
> copy.
>
> PHPProjekt looks good.
>
> Mark Nold
> Senior Consultant
>
> Change is inevitable, except from vending machines.

Louis LeBlanc
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://acadia.ne.mediaone.net