> Suppose that I have a page andf I splitted it into two upper side has
input
> fields and buttons and lower side is
> report that is every line includes database information.
> Now I have a question when I choose one of the lines below this page how
can
> I get the values to upper pages input fields
> is it possible. Do I need javascript or php can solve my problem.

Using FRAMESET?

If you are doing FRAMESET for "look" or scrolling control, you can send all
your links back to the FRAMESET page with any
?page=page2.php&var1=42&var2=yes GET data.

Then, in your FRAMESET page, you can "pass down" the $QUERY_STRING to the
individual pages:

<HTML>
    <FRAMESET  ...>
        <FRAME form.php?<?php echo $QUERY_STRING;?>  ...>
        <FRAME <?php echo "$page?$QUERY_STRING";?> ...>
    </FRAMESET>
</HTML>

--
Visit the Zend Store at http://www.zend.com/store/