My only issue was a symbolic link had to be created for Apache to start
again.

ln -s /usr/local/mysql/lib/mysql/libmysqlclient.so.10
/usr/lib/libmysqlclient.so.10

Oh, and I had to recompile PHP as a DSO in order to work with mysql 3.23

On 2/10/01 12:59 AM this was written:

--

Thomas Deliduka
IT Manager