PLease... I need some help from u gurus on this.

I have a table of gas stations (and a whole lot other tables, for stuff
connected to them), and I have a table with 'assets' of each of these gas
stations (or other stuff)... so I have to make a form so when inserting the
user can select with of these assets it has, but also, he may add a comment
to each of the assets, example:

my table of assets contains:

coke machine
vending machine
atm
dinner
public phone

and someone is inserting a gas station there... and it has two dinners and
3 public phones, so he would check the checkboxes referring to these and
add a little comment to show the number... right?

but how can I pass this to the next page so I can insert in the tables?
if I only had the checkboxes, it'd be easy like:

<input type=checkbox name="assets[]"> <== for each of them... but how can I
add the input type text next to each of the checkboxes and make them
referrable?