I'm having problem with Netscape6 does not resend valid POST data to PHP. Netscape is waiting until connection timeout. If I hit stop button, it logs warning message attached to this mail. (These forms work fine with IE5.x, NN4.5) To find out what's wrong, I made a very simple form. With this simple form, Netscape6 can use back button as it supposed to. There should be something wrong in my form class code. (I don't send any header at all - both class and test form. Basically, this class and form gets user data from HTTP_POST_VARS, checks it, and displays it) Form class is based on PHPLIB7.2c's oohforms - heavily customized to do more strict form vars checking and to improve performance, etc. I think the same problem occurred with original ooform.inc. (I don't remember well) Does anyone have similar problem? and the solution? Any hints? If you would like to see the code, please mail me. (it's about 33KB) Thanks in advance. ==== ERROR LOG WHEN USER HIT NETSCAPE6'S STOP BUTTON==== [13- 2-2001 09:57:21] PHP Warning: No content-type in POST request in Unknown on line 0 [13- 2-2001 09:57:21] PHP Warning: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/httpd/html/tmp/test/form_class_test.php:178) in /home/httpd/html/include/lib/session.inc on line 139 [13- 2-2001 09:57:21] PHP Warning: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/httpd/html/tmp/test/form_class_test.php:178) in /home/httpd/html/include/lib/session.inc on line 139 ===== Yasuo Ohgaki -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] -- PHP General Mailing List (http://www.php.net/) To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To contact the list administrators, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]