  From: Peter Houchin
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2001 4:58 AM
  Subject: [PHP] Nothing Showling up in Netscape

  Hi all,

  I've created a page (see attached file) everything works fine in IE but once i check
it in NN i get nothing showing up, when i view the source code of the page i can see
the full code can any one offer me any suggestions as to why this is so...( I have
check all HTML and its all correct and working in NN when its taken out of the php
script)

  Thanks

  Peter