Make sure you do not have a hidden file extension of *.txt on the end of
your script.  If you don't, then the problem is in httpd.conf, or you
didn't restart Apache after making changes to httpd.conf.

Sounds silly, but that ol' hidden file extension thing gets people ALL
the time. Swear.

> Now, when I load this in my browser, I see this as the source, but nothing
> displays on the page.  Anybody recognize this?  Can anybody point me in the
> right direction?

| Julie Meloni ([EMAIL PROTECTED])     |
| "PHP Essentials" and "PHP Fast & Easy" |
|       http://www.thickbook.com         |