From: Sean Kennedy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2001 5:02 PM
To: PHP Mailing List
Subject: [PHP] Re:[PHP] Installation on win32

Nah, I have windows showing me the extentions, so that wouldn't be a
problem.  (Though I checked, cause you never know...)

And I restart apache.  Actually, I restarted my machine, no dice.  This is
driving me crazy.  I have followed the instructions TO THE LETTER.

Several Times I might add.  I just can't get this to work.  GAARRRRRRRG!

Sorry, had to let that out...

-Make sure you do not have a hidden file extension of *.txt on the end of
-your script.  If you don't, then the problem is in httpd.conf, or you
-didn't restart Apache after making changes to httpd.conf.

-Sounds silly, but that ol' hidden file extension thing gets people ALL
-the time. Swear.