> Jon, John, Ifrim, the == worked ... thank you!!
> gotta read up on it now :)
>
> Cameron, dropping the extra () did not work :(
>
> thanks for the suggestions folks!
> andrew

Remember that '=' means assign what is on the right to what is on the left,
whereby '==' means is what is on the left equal to what is on the right.

C, and C based languages allow you to out an assignemtn statement even when
you intend a relational expression.  It is a very common pitfall.  I know I
have fallen into it in my C work many times :(

- John Vanderbeck
- Admin, GameDesign