> I need some help in using the function
>
> $try = realpath("./filename");
>
> I get a blank page when I try to echo. $try

realpath() doesn't do anything like try to figure out what you handed it
relative to the file system or anything.  It just takes whatever you give it
literally.  The path part of ./filename is pretty much empty.

You probably want to look for a function in the PHP filesystem documentation
section like pwd() or cd() or cwd() that will tell you the current
directory.

--
Visit the Zend Store at http://www.zend.com/store/
Wanna help me out?  Like Music?  Buy a CD: http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm