Hm, this is getting much more complicated as I thought.

I want to use PGP. This works fine with temporary Files: You say to PGP:
"Please take the file message.txt and encrypt it to the file
encrypt.txt". Ok.

But this could be a possible securety-hole, because the message-file is
available on the disc for some time. The pgp-doc says, that you could
use the -f paramter with pipes to avoid this.

But: How is it done exactly ? I didn't get anything to work.

(Using PGP 2.6.3. and Linux)

Regards

Martin