I need to pass a array through a url.
Currently I'm assigning the array to the url like so
http://localhost/dir/page.php?checkbox_array=$checkbox_array
but when I want to sort through the array on the recieved page it is not possible
because the array seems to have been replaced with the string value of "Array".
The array I wish to can be of any size / dimensions.

Also by passing a fenominal amont of variables throught the array I am starting to
wonder what the limits are of this method an how likly is it that a browser will
becoming the limiting factor in this. Becasue I have only a limited amont of time to
test this site I'm only testing on Netscape and IE 4+ and they seem fine but I'd hate
to find out later that thjis was a poor method for this reason.

All any help with this is apreciated in anticipation.
Reagrds Jamie