Geetings and Salutations-

I am experiencing a similar problem, but only on two
similarly configured FreeBSD 4.0-Stable servers.  Here
are the details...

We are running php-4.0.1p12, and it is built with
-imap=/usr/local specified in the log files.

In /var/log/messages, we have the following type
messages:

[Sun Feb 18 05:48:19 2001] [notice] child pid 258 exit
signal Floating point exception(8)

I am clueless on how to approach this issue, and could
use a little help.

Please respond to the list, and cc: me at
[EMAIL PROTECTED], as I am not subscribed to the
list.

Thanks,

Charles Peters