On Fri, 16 Feb 2001 10:59:52 -0500
Michael wrote:

MK> 2 things...
MK>
MK> 1.  I've had nothing but problems with mysql3.23.  :(  I had 3.22 up for months at
a stretch - I'm lucky to go more than a few weeks without a lockup on 3.23.  BUT...
I've committed projects to
MK> the fulltext search feature.  :(  Just be careful and keep an eye on it.  Not
really related to your question, but I had to bitch.  :)

MK> 2.  Instead of the zend optimizer, think of trying the apc cache.  It'll give you
much better performance results than the optimizer, and is cheaper than zend cache.
apc.communityconnect.com

Thanks for your feedback, mysql3.23 is now a stable release that seems strange, I
tried to install apc but I keep getting unresolved symbol errors, so apache fails to
start. What version of php are you using?

Regards,

Joseph.