I have syntax below, it suppose to send me email after there is someone buy our stuffs
together with the email from my merchant. So far I only recieve email from my merchant
but not from mail() function, anything wrong in my syntax? I did echo for the value of
a variable $mailTo and it does has valid email address in there, can anybody tell me
what went wrong?

************************
$queryRequest  = "SELECT * FROM TouristRequests WHERE
TouristRequestID='$TouristRequestID'";
$resultRequest = mysql_query($queryRequest) or die(mysql_error());

$mailAdmin = '[EMAIL PROTECTED]';
// Mail to Activelifestyle Admin.
        $mailTo  =   "$mailAdmin";
        $mailSubject = "There has been a request from tourist for the
resort:$ResortName for the Nodollar Form promotion";
        $mailBody    = "Dear Admininstrator, \n\n";
        $mailBody   .= "The client $FirstName $LastName would like to request
accommodation or service at this time.";
        $mailBody   .= "Would you PLEASE copy the link below and send out the email to
the hotels about this request. \n\n";
        $mailBody   .= "Accomodation/service QuickForm : \n";
        $mailBody   .= "$linkToApp \n\n";
        $mailHeaders = "From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]\n";

        mail($mailTo, $mailSubject, $mailBody, $mailHeaders);

        $mailTo       = "$Email";
        $mailSubject = "Your Offer Request is in process";
        $mailBody    = "Dear $First_Name $Last_Name, \n\n";
        $mailBody   .= "Your request for the offer is now in process.  Please allow 24
hours to confirm your request via an email \n\n";
        $mailBody   .= "Sincerely, \n\n";
        $mailBody   .= "The Activelifestyle Travel Network .\n\n";

        $mailHeaders = "From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]\n";

         mail ($mailTo, $mailSubject, $mailBody, $mailHeaders);

echo "<b><font face ='verdana' size='2'>Thank you for using our service. No monies
will be taken at this stage as your credit card number is only be verified. You will
now be redirected back to the home page. There will be email sent to your email
print("<meta http-equiv='refresh' content='10;url=http://$hotelURL'>");

Jack
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"There is nothing more rewarding than reaching the goal you set for yourself"