Hi,

  I am going to develop virtual file management. Thus I want to know
  some things.
  1. how to determine file size _before_ file uploading or on loading
  time and how to avoid error message if file size will be too large.
  2. how to read directory content with it's size, modes etc in win32
  and linux.
  3. in what mode i should make directory for read/write permission
  (not execute). Any point to docs?
  4. Any other useful points to my project? I don't know all problems
  for it.

TIA,
--
Andris