> $a=ldap_add($ds, "uid=beau, dc=graduate, dc=com", $info);
> but it's an error
> Waring LDAP: add operation could not be complete in. <my php file>

I don't know much about LDAP:

Have you checked that $ds is a valid LDAP connection?
Can you get your own record out of LDAP using it?
Presumably LDAP has some notion of who can add records (or whatever they
called them) and who can't.
Are you sure the user connected in ldap_open() is empowered to add records
at that level in the LDAP space?

--
Visit the Zend Store at http://www.zend.com/store/
Wanna help me out?  Like Music?  Buy a CD: http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm