On Monday 19 February 2001 19:45, Zenith wrote:
> In a self defined function, a one dimension or two dimension array may
> be passed,
> How can I check that, the passed in array is a one dimension array or a
> two dimension array?

Well, actually an array can be both 1-dimensional and 2-dimensional at
the same time. Example:

$WeirdDArray = array ('1dim' => 'Hello man',
                      '2dim' => array ('Hello', 'man')
                      '1d2'  => 42);

So it depends on what you mean with "2-dimensional"...

--
Christian Reiniger
LGDC Webmaster (http://sunsite.dk/lgdc/)

I saw God --------- and she was black.