Actually alabanza hosts a number of "hosting"
companies from their baltimore <sp?> location.  About
two weeks ago a "hosting" service I used went down,
they use alabanza as well, down for almost two days.
Then when it did come up, the permissions were all
wrong and I couldn't change the files for a time. The
problem appears to be with the alabanza servers and
that caused problems for a number of "hosting"
services.

rm