there are numerous posts on the list regarding this subject, I will give
some code examples, I hope this helps.

<?php

 include_once("database.egn");

 $HOW_MANY = 10;

 if (!isset($pos))
  $pos = 0;

 $pos_prev = $pos - $HOW_MANY;
 $pos_next = $pos + $HOW_MANY;

 $product_count = fetch_db_value('site', '');

 while ($site = fetch_db_value('site', "LIMIT $pos, $HOW_MANY") )
 {
  echo $site['site_address'] ."<br>\n";
 }

 echo "
 ";

 if ($pos_prev >= 0)
  echo "
  ";

 echo "
 ";

 if ( $pos_next < $product_count )
  echo "
  ";

 echo "
 ";

?>

simple, no complicated code here :) KISS.

this can be easily modified to handle one at a time, change HOW_MANY = 1;

--

Chris Lee
Mediawaveonline.com

em. [EMAIL PROTECTED]