On Wed, 21 Feb 2001 15:23, Ben Weinberger wrote:
> Hi~
> We're working on a page located at
> http://www.manageasy.com/request_offer.php3. The page comes up with a
> bunch of errors, and we don't know why-- the page worked on our old
> server, and we didn't change anything from there... we think it might
> be a permissions issue on the new server.  Does anyone have any ideas
> off hand?
>
> Thanks,
> -Ben

Somebody else had a similar problem recently and the broad outcome was
that the script is trying to access parts of a mysql result set that
doesn't exist. Check the recent archives for more detail.

Cheers
--
David Robley                        | WEBMASTER & Mail List Admin
RESEARCH CENTRE FOR INJURY STUDIES  | http://www.nisu.flinders.edu.au/