It's very funny these emails :)

1st, it's berber and not Mr. Yahav (like Mr. Gates).

2nd, every now and then comes someone that has no idea about
the WeberDev.com background and thinks We are here for the $1,000,000's.

A few words of correction :

1. WeberDev.com has been around since April 1998. Till sometime in 2000
    There was only me, Mr. berber, devoting much of my time to set this site
    up (days and nights), after that came Rafi to help.

2. We do not make $$$ from the site nor is it our main job. I'm a software
engineer
    working for an ISP and Rafi is a lawyer, we both keep WeberDev.com as a
hobby
    and for the benefit of the PHP community.

3. While people may think this is a big company, with tens of developers and
content
    writers, I can assure you that it's only Me and Rafi. We pay from our
own pockets
    for the hosting and some more things that are needed to run a site like
this and
    relay on the good will of the community to help where it can.

4. As for the jobs / projects area, it's a place for people to find workers
or for
    companies or individuals that need projects done for them to find
developers
    to do it for them. WeberDev.com is only an intermediate. We do not
collect
    any $$$ from this. This is a free service like any other service on
WeberDev.com.
    and as we all know, not everything can be done by email.

I hope this sheds some light about the commercial level of this site. And as
to free
advertisement, I think that the PHP list is a perfect place to get free
for a site like WeberDev.com, since we are here for the community.

Sincerely

      berber

Visit http://www.weberdev.com Today!!!
To see where PHP might take you tomorrow.