Hi

could anybody please help me get my head around the following.

I get some url information from the database (title, url)
I am trying to then put this into an array so I can pass it to the page to
display a menu.
so
a) how do I get the data into the array. would this be the way to do it??

        $menu = array();
        while($db->next_record())
        {
                $menu[]["name"] = $db->f("name");
                $menu[]["url"] = $db->f("topic_id");
        }
which leads me onto
b) how do I get the data back out. I can't test to see if the above works as
I can't get at the data

TIA

M@