Is it possible to pull an image, stored as binary data in a
mySQL table, and display it on a page inline?  So it acts
as if the image was pulled from the file system normally?

If it is possible, could you point me to some online resources
that would give information on how this is done? I've tried
a few things on my end to no avail.  I've also searched a
few PHP sites (PHPBuilder, etc) but couldn't find anything
there (I could be doing the wrong searches).

In any case, any information would be most helpful!!

thnx,
Chris