After spending a lot of time on this I think I almost have it figured out. I
don't think it is a problem with the install.

A found on php.net where when using pdflib 3.03, pdf_new() doesn't work. The
fix is at the bottom of http://www.php.net/manual/en/ref.pdf.php It says to
change pdf_new() to the following:

<?
header( "Content-type: application/pdf" );

&lt;? Doesn't work for me, so I put <? in. This hasn't totally fixed my
problem as of yet though. I get it to create the pdf, but when I go to open
it, I get "File does not begin with PDF"

If anyone knows how to fix this please let me know.

Mike