From: Dhaval Desai [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2001 12:09 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] HTTP_REFERER doesn't work with redirects...?

Hi!

I just want to get the URL of the page that is
redirecting to the other page.
For example..

I  have two files
login.php
something.php

Something.php has a line saying:

<?php

header ("Location: ./login.php");

?>

So When I open Something.php it automatically takes me
to login.php. On the login.php page I have the
following lines....

<?php

echo $HTTP_REFERER;

?>

It doesn't seem to work. I think the problem is
because I don't click and go to something.php. I am
getting redirected to the file./ SO is there nay other
way I can get the URL of the file Which is
redirecting.

Thanx a lot

Cheers!~
Dhaval Desai