Hi there,

I am implementing a search function on a site that we are working on.  We
have created a script that will search through the contents of a page and
looks for matches etc.  It works well but will get slow on a large site.

Does anybody know a tutorial or info on how to create an indexing system so
the search can just search the indexing page rather than all files on a
site.

Thanks