Cool, Hrishi.

Can you make it work if you use a different url?  For example, for SSL
connections like:

https://www.secure-website.net/~mydomain

I'm thinking of using something like this:

$spos=strpos($SCRIPT_FILENAME, "/public_html");  // or whatever the name of the
public root dir
$firstpath = substr($SCRIPT_FILENAME,0,$spos);
$fullpath = $firstpath . SCRIPT_NAME;

Not sure, but I think it's close.

kind regards,

bill