From: jeremy brand [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2001 11:46 AM
To: Kevin Beckford
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PHP] sessions and objects

Don't store your object in the session, that is just bad design.
Store a lookup value, then grab your object from your DB only when you
need it.

Jeremy Brand :: Sr. Software Engineer :: 408-245-9058 :: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.JeremyBrand.com/Jeremy/Brand/Jeremy_Brand.html for more
    "LINUX is obsolete"  -- Andy Tanenbaum, January 29th, 1992
       http://www.JEEP-FOR-SALE.com/ -- I need a buyer
  Get your own Free, Private email at http://www.smackdown.com/