<form method="POST" action="<?php print ($PHP_SELF);?>">
First Name: <input type=TEXT name="FirstName" size=15><p>
Last Name: <input type=TEXT name="LastName" size=25><p>
E-mail Address: <input type=TEXT name="Email" size=25><p>
<textarea name="Info" rows="5" cols="40" wrap=SOFT>Ask a
Question</textarea><p>
<input type=SUBMIT> <input type=RESET>
</form>

<?php
$from = $FirstName ." ". $LastName;
$subject = $Email;
$message = $Info;
mail("[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], $subject, $message, $from);
?>