Hi,
I'd like to do:
$function = "build_result()";
$result = $$function;
but it doesn't seem to work.
The reason why I think I need it is that I have a generic function, but
within it I have to call another function depending on who called it. I
could build a switch within the generic function deciding which function to
call, but tht seems less elegant, as I'd have to adjust the generic
function every time a new function calls it.
The build_result() function only gets called in certain cases by the
generic function (if it's not cached), so I can't just put it outside fo
the generic function.
Any hints?
Thanks!
Peter