If I have magic quotes turned on for post/get/etc. in my php.ini, is
there any way to temporarily turn it off for one page?  For example,
I have a preview page inbetween my data entry page and the page that
actually saves to db.  I don't want magic quotes turned on when going
from the data entry to the preview page since all quotes keep getting
backslashed.  Is there a way to do this?

-Ben