From: David Robley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2001 1:34 PM
To: Peter Houchin; PHP MAIL GROUP
Subject: Re: [PHP] switch statement

On Mon, 26 Feb 2001 12:33, Peter Houchin wrote:

> > Does any one know where there are some tutorials for the switch
> statement?

> Peter Houchin
> Sun Rentals
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Have a quick look at
http://www.php.net/manual/en/control-structures.switch.php
which has some user notes which are possibly useful over and above the
actual documentation.

--
David Robley                        | WEBMASTER & Mail List Admin
RESEARCH CENTRE FOR INJURY STUDIES  | http://www.nisu.flinders.edu.au/