Not DreamWeaver specifically- but to make sure the problem is DreamWeaver and not
something else, try connecting with a different webDAV client.

I can personally vouch for Goliath under Mac OS and DAVExplorer under x86 Linux
(DAVExplorer requires you have the JRE installed- and that java is in your path.
DAVExplorer also works on Wndows).

On Wednesday, February 28, 2001, at 07:59 PM, Joseph H Blythe wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Sorry if this is a little off topic but has anyone successfully used mod_dav with
> dreamweaver 4.0, I have mod_dav setup but am having trouble connecting to it via
> dreamweaver.
>
> If anyone has successfully used this could they email me privately, as I don't want
>to waste
> any more bandwidth on this list.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Joseph