Hi,

To enumerate the key/value in ASP from the form you'd do this
<%

dim element
dim objForm
dim strURL

'/* We're creating an object so that it won't matter which
' * HTTP method the previous form uses.
' */
If LCase(Server.Request("HTTP_METHOD")) = "post" Then
        Set objForm = Request.Form
Else
        Set objForm = Request.QueryString
End If

strURL =  "myscript.php?"

'/* Now step through the form
For each element in objForm
        '/* Key Name is in the "element" var
       ' * Value of the key is in the objForm(element)
        ' * Now build the Redirect string
        ' */
        strURL = strURL & Server.URLEncode(element) & "="&
Server.URLEncode(objForm(element)) & "&"
Next

'/* Now redirect
Response.Redirect(strURL)

%>