I'm writing download counter application. I would like to add a speciall
functio0nality that determines wheater download was sucess or not. The only one
solution how to do it I found is PHP's connection handling.

I'm getting connection status via connection_status() function which is call in
function that have been registred as ahutdown function:

    function mail_status()
    {
        mail("[EMAIL PROTECTED]", "connection", connection_status());
    }

    register_shutdown_function("mail_status");

Then I send header that tell browser to establish download:

    header("Content-Type: application/zip");

And then I'm trying to send output which i read from DB(size of 10KB):

    echo $content;

All works well, but when i hit cancel button in download dialog window status is
NORMAL and not ABORTED.
When i put this instead of line before it returns ABORTED.

    for($i=0;$i<10000;$i++){ echo $i; };

So ... how could I recognize if Cancel button was pressed in download dialog window ???
Milan Mlynarcik
Web Programmer
Charmed Technology Slovakia
Nam. sv. Egidia 16/37