This question may have been asked a million times, but I have had no luck
searching for a difinitive answer.

I want to send a confirmation email upon receiving an order, and would like
to send the page that I display on the browser to the user.

I can not figure out how to send a page, like the links that let you mail a
page to a friend on some sites.  Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Brett